Did you know that Serbia offers many benefits that contribute to the ease of doing business? Whether you think of business setup in Serbia or just obtaining Serbia residence permit, here is the list of 6 important facts that can make your business more successful
Easy account opening:
- If you want to open a personal account, it takes 3 to 4 hours;
- Opening a business account takes from 3 to 4 business days;
- Documentation for opening a bank account is not complex;
- You can open an account in the following currencies: EUR, CHF, TRY, RUB, GBP, CAD, DKK, JPY, SEK;
- E-banking (support available in English), M-banking, Debit Cards;
- Cash handling;
- Anonymous credit cards.
Non-resident bank account of a legal entity is still acceptable for different jurisdictions and structures.
Serbian company or a branch of an existing company is set up in only 3 – 5 days.
Simple procedure for obtaining residency:
After registering a new company or a branch of your existing legal entity, you can get a residence permit in Serbia and according to this, a work permit as well.
Serbia still hasn‘t signed and is not even negotiating about the agreement for the automatic exchange of information.
Double taxation avoidance:
The Republic of Serbia has effective double taxation agreements with 54 countries, including most European countries: Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Canada, UK, UAE, etc.
To put it shortly: Serbia is the right place to expand your business!