What is CRS?
CRS or Common Reporting Standard is a globally accepted standard for the automatic exchange of financial information. It was developed by the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD).
CRS requires that banks and other financial institutions identify it’s customers tax residencies and report financial accounts held directly or indirectly by foreign tax residents to local tax authorities. It also requires tax authorities (in participating countries) to exchange this information.
There are 104 countries that accepted this standard and new participants join each year.
Is there still countries where this set of rules do not apply?
The answer is yes!
Serbia is still not one of 104 countries that signed AEOI convention. It is not even on the list of countries that set a date to join.
Benefits of such system are obvious.
What also should be highlighted when talking on this subject is the fact that there are 27 banks currently operating in Serbia.
Most of them are branches of major European, Russian, Turkish and worldwide banking groups and they are able to provide full range of banking services.
Those are the main reasons that Serbia is considered as one of the most interesting destinations for individuals and companies that are planing business relocation and tax optimization.
More and more companies, not only from EU and CIS countries, but also from jurisdictions that have been until recently considered as safe havens, are now looking for better and safer solution.
And for many of them Welcome to Serbia is the key part of the solution.
You can contact us for more information today!
Call us at + 381 60 0622942
Write us at email@example.com
We help you protect your funds.
- SWISS INTERNATIONAL PARTNERS AND WTS OFFER YOU SPECIAL LIMITED TIME BANKING PACKAGE OFFER!
- Serbia adjusts local laws to become a member of Euroclear!
- Сербия – самая эффективная страна в мире
- Serbia – top performing country globally
- More than 50 offers and 44 global companies have shown that they know what will happen to Serbia in 2040!
- Три британских офшора решили передавать ФНС сведения о счетах россиян
- WTS at the conference – The Economist: World in 2020
- If Crypto let you down, WElcome to Serbia will not
- Steps towards change in Serbia
- Serbia welcomed Dmitry Medvedev