Chinese President promised to visit Serbia in 2020.
I promise to find the time to visit Serbia next year in 2020, said Chinese President Xi Jinping.
The main topics of talks between the Chinese president and the Serbian prime minister are bilateral, economic and political relations, as well as cooperation between Serbia and China within the Belt and Road Initiative.
Relations between Serbia and China have never been better and they are characterized by steel friendship and strategic partnership.
The Prime Minister thanked the Chinese President for his principled support of the territorial integrity of Serbia and said that Serbia supports China’s policy.
The last meeting of Serbian officials with the President of China was in late April in Beijing.
Prime minister said that Serbia is especially proud of having the largest number of projects under the Belt and Road Initiative and that the citizens of our country already feel the benefits of this initiative in their dailly lives!
- By increasing the number of investors, we develop the capital market
- EU opens one chapter in accession negotiations with Serbia
- Your future address – Belgrade
- Serbia has welcomed Belarus
- Are you a foreign investor? This is opportunity for you!
- Serbia signed free trade agreement with EAEU
- “Six factories opened since Erdogan’s last visit”
- What You Should Know About Payment Services in Serbia
- WHY IS SERBIA AN IDEAL E-COMMERCE DESTINATION?