The Serbian Parliament has adopted amendments to the Law on the Capital Market, which enables the increase of the bases and structures of potential investors who will invest in domestic securities.
The Minister of Finance said in the discussion that the amendments were made to harmonize the provisions of the Capital Market Act with the Law on Public Debt.
He emphasized that by increasing the availability and attractiveness of domestic securities to foreign investors, we will reduce financing costs and ensure better diversification of investors investing in domestic securities.
By providing expert knowledge, support and Family Office service along with other forms of support, Welcome to Serbia team can help you every step of the way.
Call us at + 381 60 0622942
Write us at email@example.com
We help you protect your funds.
- Banking in Serbia – The last stand of privacy protection!
- SWISS INTERNATIONAL PARTNERS AND WTS OFFER YOU SPECIAL LIMITED TIME BANKING PACKAGE OFFER!
- Сербия – самая эффективная страна в мире
- Serbia – top performing country globally
- More than 50 offers and 44 global companies have shown that they know what will happen to Serbia in 2040!
- Три британских офшора решили передавать ФНС сведения о счетах россиян
- WTS at the conference – The Economist: World in 2020
- If Crypto let you down, WElcome to Serbia will not
- Steps towards change in Serbia
- Serbia welcomed Dmitry Medvedev