British Financial Times ranks Serbia as number one in attracting direct foreign investments.
In the first month of this year, we have over 40% more foreign investments than in the same period last year.
The Law on Personal Income Tax will define many incentives for employment.
If you’ve recently graduated from a faculty or a school and you are looking for a job or starting a business, there are no taxes or contributions to your salary, which is the state’s way of inciting you to start working.
The budget was made so that a part goes to raising salaries and pensions, whereas another part is to be put into capital investments, amounting to RSD 260 billion.
This will be the great opportunity to think about WTS programs such as:
Serbia as a country in development is very open to all investors and business on an international level, so after moving money to Serbia, it is very common for clients to seek opportunities for business development in this part of the world.
By providing expert knowledge, support and Family Office service along with other forms of support, Welcome to Serbia team can help you every step of the way.
Call us at + 381 60 0622942
Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a solution.
- By increasing the number of investors, we develop the capital market
- EU opens one chapter in accession negotiations with Serbia
- Your future address – Belgrade
- Serbia has welcomed Belarus
- China the most trustworthy friend of Serbia
- Serbia signed free trade agreement with EAEU
- “Six factories opened since Erdogan’s last visit”
- What You Should Know About Payment Services in Serbia
- WHY IS SERBIA AN IDEAL E-COMMERCE DESTINATION?