Serbia may achieve an investment-grade credit rating by 2021, backed by solid economic growth, Erste Group said.
“This could be achieved, given that the fundamentals have improved greatly in the last few years,” Erste Group said in a macroeconomic insights report earlier this week.
The Serbian bond market will remain attractive for international investors if the dovish bias of global central banks remains, Erste Group said.
It can be expected that Serbia will have the same credit rating as Spain and Portugal in the coming period, and better than Italy and Andorra.
1.SWI credit ratings are estimated for the time period 2020-2022.
By providing expert knowledge, support and Family Office service along with other forms of support, Welcome to Serbia team can help you every step of the way.
Call us at + 381 60 0622942
Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We help you protect your funds.
- Why you should set up Branch Office in Serbia remotely?
- Start your dream business💡
- 6 Reasons why to set up a Brokerage Company in Serbia
- Recommend and earn money with Weclome to Serbia‼
- Guide to Doing Business in Serbia✔
- Why you should move your Crypto Business to Serbia?🤔
- What is a Family Office?
- Why you should start a business in Serbia today?
- 10 Best Small Business Opportunities in Serbia
- You want to start business in Serbia? These are company formation trends for 2019