According to “IBM Global Location Trends 2019” report, Serbia also stands in the first position in the world as a country with the highest percentage of the export-oriented investment projects (91,2%), along with the number one rank for the number of newly created jobs through FDI projects initiated in 2018 in the electrical equipment sector.
Global trends, in general, show a decrease in the number of created jobs by 10% and, also 5% decrease when it comes to the number of investment projects.
The share Europe has in the global statistics of newly created jobs in 2018 is just 34%.
„IBM Global Business Services“ for years now does a detailed analysis of the investment climate and projects all over the world, and also country by country reports, with a special focus on the number of newly created job criteria.
By providing expert knowledge, support and Family Office service along with other forms of support, Welcome to Serbia team can help you every step of the way.
Call us at + 381 60 0622942
Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We help you protect your funds.
- Banking in Serbia – The last stand of privacy protection!
- SWISS INTERNATIONAL PARTNERS AND WTS OFFER YOU SPECIAL LIMITED TIME BANKING PACKAGE OFFER!
- Serbia adjusts local laws to become a member of Euroclear!
- Сербия – самая эффективная страна в мире
- More than 50 offers and 44 global companies have shown that they know what will happen to Serbia in 2040!
- Три британских офшора решили передавать ФНС сведения о счетах россиян
- WTS at the conference – The Economist: World in 2020
- If Crypto let you down, WElcome to Serbia will not
- Steps towards change in Serbia
- Serbia welcomed Dmitry Medvedev