“Our friendship with the Russian people is eternal and indestructible”
Attending a ceremonial academy marking the 75th anniversary of Belgrade’s liberation in World War II, Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev completed one day visit during which several bilateral agreements were signed.
The contract on the reconstruction of the railway line from Valjevo to the border with Montenegro was signed, which enables the railway from Belgrade to Montenegro to be reconstructed in a few years.
He congratulated Belgrade on Liberation Day, which, as he noted, is a holiday that we all celebrate together.
He also announced that fireworks will be staged in Moscow on this occasion.
- Banking in Serbia – The last stand of privacy protection!
- SWISS INTERNATIONAL PARTNERS AND WTS OFFER YOU SPECIAL LIMITED TIME BANKING PACKAGE OFFER!
- Serbia adjusts local laws to become a member of Euroclear!
- Сербия – самая эффективная страна в мире
- Serbia – top performing country globally
- More than 50 offers and 44 global companies have shown that they know what will happen to Serbia in 2040!
- Три британских офшора решили передавать ФНС сведения о счетах россиян
- WTS at the conference – The Economist: World in 2020
- If Crypto let you down, WElcome to Serbia will not
- Steps towards change in Serbia