🎁Win Serbian Residency and Company formation!🎄
Terms of the Lottery are:
Requirement #1: The visa lottery countries
Not all countries are eligible for the Serbian Green Card Lottery.
In 2020, on the prohibited list is:
- Sri Lanka
Requirement #2: School or work experience.
An applicant must also meet the second requirement. This can be done in one of two ways.
- Graduated from high school. You must have at least a high school education or its equivalent. This means you must have successfully completed a 12-year course of formal elementary and secondary education
- OR two years work experience. You must have two years of work experience within the past five years, in an occupation that requires at least two years of training or experience to perform.
Requirement #3: Admissibility
Additionally, an applicant must be admissible to the Serbia – categories of inadmissibility to the Serbia broadly include terrorism connections.
Generally speaking, to be admissible, an applicant must not be inadmissible. The main categories of inadmissibility include health, criminal activity, national security, public charge, lack of labor certification, fraud and misrepresentation, prior removals, unlawful presence in the Serbia, and several miscellaneous categories.
Application for Giveaway lasts until January 19th, 2020.
The winner will be chosen on February 1st, 2020.
We will be announcing the Winner on February 2nd, 2020. on our Web site, Facebook and Instagram, so make sure you are following us.
By providing expert knowledge, support and service from Family Office along with other forms of support, the Welcome to Serbia team can help you every step of the way.
- Welcome to Serbia – Backstage experience
- “Lonely Planet” put Serbia on the prestigious list!
- Western Serbia: Valjevo, Ćelije, Lelić, Brankovina
- Eastern Serbia
- Guide to Doing Business in Serbia✔