A guide to e-commerce in Serbia
Selling in Serbia is worth considering for many international e-commerce sellers.
E-commerce in Serbia – Market Forcast Revenue
- Revenue in the e-commerce market amounts to US$400m in 2020
- Revenue is expected to show an annual
growth rate (CAGR 2020-2024) of 7.1%, resulting in a market volume of US$526m by 2024
E-commerce in Serbia – Market Forcast Users
- User penetration is 72.3% in 2020 and
is expected to hit 84.3% by 2024
E-commerce in Serbia – Market Forcast Average Revenue Per User (ARPU)
- The average revenue per user (ARPU) currently amounts to US$79.69 and is expected to hit US$91,39 by 2024
- The top payment methods for digital purchases in
Serbia include prepaid cards, credit cards,mobiles and other.
- Company formation with assistance in the bank account opening
- Easy sale with Serbian banks E-commerce service (Dedicated Merchant Accounts) and Aggregate Merchant Accounts
- Consultation by ex-bankers from our team regarding your business structuring
- Assistance to find the best e-commerce platform in Serbia
- Full legal support by our in house licensed lawyers
- 24/7 support in English, Russian, Spanish and Turkish
Call us at + 381 60 0622942
Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What You Should Know About Payment Services in Serbia
- Why you should set up Branch Office in Serbia remotely?
- Start your dream business💡
- 6 Reasons why to set up a Brokerage Company in Serbia
- Serbia may achive an investment – Grade Credit Rating
- Serbia, your next business destination.
- Why should you open the bank account in Serbia?
- Recommend and earn money with Weclome to Serbia‼
- Guide to Doing Business in Serbia✔
- Why you should move your Crypto Business to Serbia?🤔