- 5000 EUR for company with residence. Yearly expenses 5000 EUR with rented apartment included.
- 3000 EUR for residence with real estate purchase (house can be bought as low as for 10.000 EUR). Yearly expenses 1000 EUR
- No need to report companies outside Serbia
- No need to report personal bank accounts outside Serbia
- No need to report property and real estate outside Serbia
- No CRS. Serbia still did not sign CRS.
- Only obligation is to report personal income that you had as physical person on worldwide level.
3. Residency in EU country in 5 years
- According to EU officials Serbia will become member of the EU in 5 years. This will give you opportunity to travel and work Visa free inside EU. It is easier to get EU visa as Serbian resident. Serbians do not need Schengen visa.
4. Banking system without CRS in western European banks for branches in Serbia:
- Personal account opened in couple of hours. Easy and client friendly compliance.
- Company account opened in 3-5 working days.
5. Family reunification residence possible. Wife and children can easily become residents in Serbia.