According to official statistics of the Ministry of Construction, Transport and Infrastructure, the value of construction put in place in Serbia increased by 39.9 percent in the third quarter of this year compared to the same period last year.
It was pointed out that this is the highest growth rate of construction in one quarter since 2010.
The upward trend in construction, as the sector that contributed most to the growth of gross domestic product (GDP) in 2018, continued throughout 2019, and in the first three quarters the average growth rate of 25.8 percent of executed works was achieved!
The ministry expects the result achieved to increase construction’s share of Serbia’s GDP at the end of the year.
This is just another indication that Serbia is constantly evolving. Serbia offers very affordable prices for residential and non-residential buildings. Because of its beauty, Belgrade is a favorable capital for both business and family.
By providing expert knowledge, support and Family Office service along with other forms of support, Welcome to Serbia team can help you every step of the way.
Call us at + 381 60 0622942
Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We help you protect your funds.
- By increasing the number of investors, we develop the capital market
- EU opens one chapter in accession negotiations with Serbia
- Serbia has welcomed Belarus
- Are you a foreign investor? This is opportunity for you!
- China the most trustworthy friend of Serbia
- Serbia signed free trade agreement with EAEU
- “Six factories opened since Erdogan’s last visit”
- What You Should Know About Payment Services in Serbia
- WHY IS SERBIA AN IDEAL E-COMMERCE DESTINATION?