International Services - Russia » Welcome to Serbia

International Services – Russia

inner image

What else do you need to think about after registering a company and obtaining a residence permit in Serbia?


If you spend most of your time in Russia, it is important to take into account all the risks and make an informed decision about the need to submit information about these assets in Russia. So residents of Russia have an obligation:


– within 3 months, submit a notice of ownership of shares in foreign companies,
– submit a residence permit notice within 60 days,
– within 30 days to submit a notice of opening a bank account.


All these violations have their own liability up to criminal liability, so it is important to consult with experts and decide what information needs to be declared, and which, perhaps, it makes sense not to report yet. Our company will be happy to provide you with the opportunity to have a personal or online consultation with our Russian lawyer, who will provide all the necessary information on these issues and individually specifically for you will help you choose the best course of action. Based on the results of the consultation, we will be able to draw up and submit those notifications that it will be decided to prepare, so that you do not waste your time on this. Our specialists will continue to monitor these issues in the future, as it is important that after initial notifications, then annually it will be required to submit:


– notification of controlled foreign companies (CFCs),
– notification of the movement of funds in foreign bank accounts,
– declaration of 3NDFL in case of formation of any income on foreign accounts and / or foreign


All these questions we take completely upon ourselves. It should also be remembered that if you have already left the territory of Russia or plan to spend most of your time outside of Russia, there is still a need to take into account the nuances of each specific case and make decisions about:
– taxation conditions for those incomes that may remain in Russia (bank deposits, brokerage accounts, securities, dividends or salaries from Russian companies, leasing or selling real estate, cars … etc.),


– the need to de-register (White card),
– the need to notify the tax service of a change in resident status,


– risks and conditions of compliance with currency legislation when transferring own funds from Russia or funds from the accounts of their relatives.
These and other questions that are important to take into account specifically in your case will be answered by Russian lawyers who have been accompanying the interests of our clients for many years and have extensive experience in solving such problems.



Tax house OOO


Business Center Senator


Office 216


Zhukovskogo 63,


St. Petersburg 191 036




+7 812 332 20 16  (WhatsApp)