1. Taxation of companies:
- Corporate Tax 15 %
- Dividend Tax 15%
- Possible use of large double taxation agreements network with 54 countries
- In case when representative office receives funds from the parent company – 0%
2. Personal taxes based on yearly worldwide income. (Data for 2015)
- 0% for income bellow 18.000 EUR
- 10% for income between 18.000 EUR and 53.000 EUR
- 15% for more than 53.000 EUR
- Deductions available up to 50% of taxes.
- Possible use of large double taxation agreements network.
- Tax declarations must be submitted in mid of May in the year following fiscal year.
- No need to report personal accounts abroad
- Not necessary to report controlling company abroad
3. Real Estate tax:
- Progressive and depending from location, usually not more than 0,4%.
4. Wealth tax: 0%
5. Inheritance and gift tax: 1,5% – 2,5%
Deductions available in case of family inheritance.
6. VAT: 20%
- Many of big worldwide banking groups have recognized potential of Serbia. See list below:
- Western Europe: Banca Intesa, Unicredit, Erste, Raiffeisen bank, Societe Generale
- Turkey: Halkbank
- Russia: Sberbank, VTB, Expobank
- UAE: Mirabank,
- USA: Addiko bank owed by US investment fund.
- China: Bank of China
7. A special tax of 3-5% on income up to 50 000 euros for registered entrepreneurs.