After the collapse of Latvian and Cypriot and keeping in mind problems with Maltese and UAE banking systems many of the Eastern clients had to find business friendly environment with flexible banking system and worldwide acceptable corporate structures.
Except great banking services provided by world top banks, Clients can use more than 64 double taxation agreements that Serbia has signed. Client can easily become Serbian resident and since Serbia is planning to join EU In the following years, this residence will become EU residence with Schengen access.
Clients are having possibility to trade in different currencies such as EUR, USD, RUB, RMB, TKR and many other. There are no limitation regarding owners of your new Serbian company. It can be your old offshore company, your trust or any other entity and what is most important this kind of structuring is fully acceptable to the banks.
We know that things are changing fast, our international experience in banking industry in Switzerland, Andorra, Russia and good knowledge of past events in Latvia, Cyprus, Malta tells us that this kind of business opportunity will not last forever but once client gets on board he will be in safe haven for a long time. Don’t miss the opportunity and get in.
7 most important reason why to set up a company in Serbia.
1. Company & Bank account in just 15 days.
2. Low maintenance costs from 100 EUR/month
3. Ideal for international trading and international business optimization
4. Non-residents can be owners and directors
5. Low risk and the most accepted structure for the banks
6. Remote procedure
7. Moderate taxation 15% & more than 64 avoidance of double taxation agreements.
1. analysis of the future company activity and choice of the most convenient bank, with preliminary information and confirmation from the accountant,
2. preparation of the POA that needs to be signed and certified by the future shareholder,
3. preparation of the corporate documents for the company,
4. engagement of the Attorney who will certify the corporate documents on the basis of the POA,
5. notary and registry expenses,
6. engagement of the Attorney and assistant in the process of the bank account opening,
7. applying for internet banking devices,
8. registration in front of the Tax Administration,
9. two pages translation (POA) for included in the price (passports and proofs of address doesn’t have to be translated),
10. VAT included in the price.
We can offer the temporary director in order to open the account (included in the price), but once the company starts operation Client’s director must visit Serbia for one working day in order to identify himself in front of the banks. Alternatively, we can offer nominee services that are a subject to separate pricing. From the beginning of June directors must visit Serbia at least once.
Special package price until 30th of September starts from EUR 2500.
Call us for more information.